Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

3 days until my birthday


Yeah, 3 days more until my 19th birthday! Happy Early Birthday to myself!!!!

Hahaha, I'm really happy and feeling worried at the same time because exam is 10 days after my birthday!!!! It has spoiled my mood....seriously, argh, why every time my birthday is very close to examination?

Thinking back of past, I would be so happy jumping around waiting for my birthday when I was in my high school life because exams weren't important back then but it's so damn important now!

I really miss my elementary lifestyle. After schooling, I would follow my mom to her work place and then we went back to home together around 4pm. Once I reached my home, I would take out my PS and played for 1-2 hours!!! Hmmm? Homework? I got it done while I was waiting at my mom's working place! Hehe, it's really a sweet memory ~~~

Well, haha. Don't be worried! I know I can pass all the papers!!! Gambatteh ~~~

No comments: