Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Acting Class



College life is fun ~

Today is the last day for the trial class. Our teacher has taught us many things about drama for the english literature lesson in last few weeks. As a result, all of us had to act according to the short stories that given by teacher to understand the teaching better. We were divided into 6 groups and I was arranged into Group 4.

LOL, since I'm not a very talkative type in real life so I volunteered myself to have a character that has not speaking line. Unfortunately, every character has at least one line. Then, I chose a character that has only 1 speaking line.

There were 7 people in my group. 4 of us only had one speaking line, and one was supporting role and the another one of course, was leading role. Our story title was "What the heck was that?". It's in audition which three of us were unknown actors, two directors, and a chosen actor for the movie that will be filmed in the story. My line was "I'm trying out of a dying solder" and I had to act like a fool, imagining a machine gun was on my hand and shot crazily. At last, I was shot down by nobody and showed I was suffering before I died.

LOL, although this is stupid but at least I had some fun. I really hoped to act as the director that only had one speaking line and didn't have to lie down on the floor but privilege is always given to the girls. I don't understand why all the groups were given easy roles and didn't have to do so many things. Other group members potrayed office boys/girls, travelers, patients, doctors, scientist, robot, maid and etc which they have done their job once they speak everything out.

Well, it's just my luck and a member from my group had to lie down as well ~ At least, I wasn't alone but first time acted as extra. Last time in junior high school, I was given a big role as a high ranking British officer that leads so many soldiers. My friend had to light up my cigarette and bow on me XDD

PS: look at teppei on the picture, he seems like not happy because I got such a crappy role xD

No comments: