Hello! Welcome to my blog! Thanks for your visit and have a nice day!!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sick..




Well, the purpose I update my blog is I can't stand my dad. I'm sick and I went to see doctor. There was quite lot of people and my father called my brother to send him back to house first but my brother called him wait for me and he "behsong" liao. He said "I'm sleepy".

After that, we waited for 30 mins and can go home at last. His face turned dark oredi because waited for quite long. When we reached home, my brother wanted to go out "yumcha" with his friends and my father found a reason to "crazy" already. #@$#%^^&&^&%^&^&^&......He scolded my brother to use his car and and he just repaired his car...after scolding my brother he got no choice but gave my brother to use his car because he needs to give face to my brother.

Then he walked angrily back to the house and shouted at us "Give me the key". WTF!! He didn't bring the key and he shouted like we stole his key. Damn you, old man!
I'm sick. Can't you be sympathy? I don't need your sympathy but at least please don't make me angry in this situation. Just wait one more year I will go to college and I definately will stay at campus. Just pity to my mum have to stay with her and when I can earn money by myself I will ask my mum to stay with me...Wakakakaka....Well, just be patient tonight...because you need to sleep in my room again...

The End~

Oppss, notyet! He said he is sleep just now, did he? Well, do you know what he is doing now? Watching TV....Bleh...ok
The End~

1 comment:

Horlic said...

Well…i alrdy heard such this problem of yours quite long enough since i know u.
I 'm sympathy. Evry family got own problem. Maybe one day just one day he will remorse n realise. Just wait time wake him up coz i know n for sure this similar thing happen to me… just be patient just for this year……